domenica 8 aprile 2012

Happy Easter..Buona Pasqua..Felices Pascuas..Srećan Uskrs

Dear diary,

Lovely day, isn’t it? A bit gray and rainy, but nice. It couldn’t be different, considering that today is a festivity we like a lot. Easter. I am a lucky girl because usually I celebrate it twice a year. How come? Well, as most of the people who follow this blog know, I am not Catholic, but Orthodox, and our Easter is not always at the same time as yours (as it was the last year). Although we will celebrate it the next week, for me there are no differences and since I’ve been living in Italy for more than 10 years, I chose, long time ago, to celebrate both festivities.  This year, as the last one, I got a chocolate egg, as it’s a tradition here, but I decided to give it to my little neighbor, Eduardo four years old, who was so happy to receive a gift from me.  It’s not because I dislike sweets, I adore them, but, in between us, I am on diet and I’m doing my best to avoid chocolate and its products. Enjoy this lovely day, wherever you are! Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Cari amici, vicini e lontani, oggi è Pasqua, la festività che a me mi piace molto. Festeggiare la Pasqua, come facciamo noi in Serbia, colorando le uova, mi ha dato sempre molta gioia. Manca una settimana alla Pasqua ortodossa ma in compenso oggi è quella catolica, e come d’abitudine, è un po’ come se festeggiassi anch’io oggi, faccio i migliori auguri alle persone che amo. Buona Pasqua cari miei, che sia speciale e serena. Auguri di cuore a tutti gli amici e alle loro famiglie, soprattutto alla più giovane, Olivia, figlia di mio caro amico Piermario, che festeggia la Pasqua per la prima volta.

Buona Pasqua! 

A todos amigos lejanos y cercanos, que festejan hoy, deseo de pasar unas buenas y ¡Felices Pascuas!,  junto a las personas que aman. ¡Buen y feliz domingo de Pascua!

¡Felices Pascuas!

Dragi prijatelji katoličke veroispovesti, srećan vam Uskrs! Da ga provedete u zdravlju i veselju, uz one koje najviše volite!

Srećan Uskrs



Happy holidays!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...