giovedì 21 giugno 2012

Happy birthday, mum!

Dear diary,

This Thursday is a very special day. On 21st June, somewhere in the '50's, was born a very special woman, called Vera - my mother. She is the most important woman of my life, an older friend who guided me the best way she knew. She was present in the worst moments, when I was not able to walk, since my birth until the age of 4, and in the best ones, for example when I graduated  at the university. If it wasn't for her, I would probably  not have been in Italy now. She always wanted best for me and I am more than grateful for have her around.

She is my past, my present and my future. My everything. Happy birthday, mum,  you deserve only the best.



Have a nice day, world!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...