domenica 24 aprile 2011

Happy Easter..Buona Pasqua..Srećan Uskrs..Felices Pascuas..Joyeuses Paques

Dear diary,

It’s a lovely Sunday. Today is Easter, my favorite Christian Festivity. As every year, we colored eggs. I must admit that my dad is really the artist of our family. However, it is not the ordinary Easter as this year we are not all together. Without mum, who is unfortunately still at the hospital, nothing is the same. I really miss her so much. Hopefully, the next year it will be different. Now, dad and I are at my uncle’s place away from Trento, in Brescia. I am really happy to spend some time with my cousins. Greetings to everyone, HAPPY EASTER!

A tutti amici italiani, e alle loro famiglie, auguro di passare una serenissima Pasqua. Auguri!

Dragi moji prijatelji, od srca vam želim sve najbolje za uskršnje praznike. Hristos Voskrese!

A todos amigos deseo de corazón de pasar unas buenas y ¡Felices Pascuas!

Joyeuses Pâques à tous!


1 commento:

  1. Dios te dara lo que siembras, gracias por tus palabras, tus deseos y tu compania!!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...